In Australia, close to 40% of total residential power usage can be attributed to heating and cooling.
By cooling the ceiling in summer and reducing damp and moist air in winter, Bribie Solar Attic Fans can improve the comfort of your home and its indoor air quality.
Where homes have air conditioning installed, Bribie Solar Attic Fans can save hundreds of dollars each year by improving the efficiency of your air conditioning system by removing the heat build up in your attic space.
Bribie Solar’s Galvanised steel construction and also an Aluminium and stainless steel construction PV Attic Fans will quietly and efficiently cool and remove moisture from your attic with zero running costs, free from the sun.
With a 6-21V brushless DC motor for long life, the Solar Powered range of attic fans reduces energy costs by:
1. Reducing the need to run costly airconditioners and ceiling fans in hot conditions;
2. Increases efficiency of ducted air-con systems reducing energy costs;
3. Energy for exhaust DC motor is free from the sun; no additional power is required.
Features & benefits
• Easy Installation – DIY
• Operates without wind
• Thermostatically Controlled
• Insect Resistant
• Suitable for Commercial and Residential Installation
• Saves high-cost electricity by cooling roof cavity
• No running costs – powered by solar
• Quiet Operation
• No Carbon Emissions
• PV Panel tilts to capture maximum PV contribution
• Tempered Glass Solar Panel
• Contributes to fresh air in the ceiling – reduces moisture
– Model: Galvanised Steel
– Cooling Capacity (Area): Up to 120 Square Metres
– PV Panel (W): 20W/18V 1.11A
– Size (mm): 530 x 530 x 250mm
– Weight (kg): 16.5 Galvanise Steel
– Surface Finish: UV Stabilised Black Powder Coating
– Fan Blade Material: Aluminium (14” for increased airflow performance)
– Vent Opening (mm): 368
– Motor Type: 6-21 Volt DC (Brushless) – No wiring Required & Long Life
– Thermostat Operating Temperature: 28°C Thermostat: On: 28°C +/- 3°C; Off: 21°C +/- 3°C
– Exhaust Capacity (M3/Hour): 2,295 CMH
The 2 fans we bought from Bribie Islander Solar are Working beautifully, well worth the money, we are using less electricity as the air con is not getting used much at all, thoroughly recommend to anyone, well worth it, money well spent and we have bought another 2 fans for the other side of the house.